Stage 1 - Inception
An in-depth Brief Appraisal and Scope Report on the clients brief:
1. Anticipated costs of the project.
2. A need consultants where necessary.
3. Preparation of a Project timeline.
Stage 2 - Concept & Material Proposal
The sense-experience curation for your home:
1. Mood Boards: Room by Room Look and Feel.
2. Decor Proposal: Artwork, Greenery and Accessories.
3. Proposed colour palette and materials samples for hard finishes.
4. Proposed colour palette and materials samples for soft finishes.
Stage 3 - Design Development
The Spatial arrangement and orientation in relation to the flow of circulation:
1. 3D Renders.
2. Final Floor Plan: The intended space provisions and planning relationship.
3. Service consultation (E.g. MEP, Art Curator).
4. Construction Drawings.
5. Detail Drawings of Custom Milwork.
Stage 4 - FFE Schedule & Specification
The ultimate ‘Shopping List’:
1. FFE (Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment) Specification & Scheduling.
2. Finish & Decor Schedule.
3. Supplier Contact details & Corresponding lead-times.
4. Lighting Schedule
Stage 5 - Procurement
Direct Liaison with Vendors, Suppliers and Shopfitters:
1. Negotiation of costing with supplier.
2. Budgetary Management.
3. Placing and Tracking of orders.
4. Payment Co-ordination.
Stage 6 - Fit-Out
1. Inspect the works for conformity to issued documentation.
2. Regular Site Visits.
3. Installation Supervision.
4. Delivery Management.